#Simplestamping Flowering Cactus Birthday Card

#Simplestamping Flowering Cactus Birthday Card



This month I decided to try the Stampin' Up! Challenge #simplestamping to make a beautiful simple card that would be easy for anyone to do. And because I love the Flowering Cactus Product Medley, I had to use it again. This card only took a few minutes to put together and would be great for someone who is a beginner to stamping.

 

The base of the card is your standard 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 card.
I used Whisper White Cardstock, which is now Basic White.
I stamped the images on a piece of white cardstock measuring 5 1/4 inches by 4 inches.
Colors and Supplies
Flowering Cactus Product Medley die cuts, paper, and twine
Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set
Colors- Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow, and Memento Tuxedo Black

I hope this card gives you inspiration to make your own card!

Comments

Popular Posts