Flowering Cactus Stampin' Up! Product Medley 2021

Flowering Cactus Stampin' Up! Product Medley 2021

I'm so excited to show you my first featured stamp set of 2021. The Flowering Cactus set has such punchy and fun colors, I couldn't wait to try them out. Here is what I have come up with so far. 





I used the scrap piece from the card below to create the Highland Heather piece on this card. I also took the scrap piece of DSP from the card above to make the frame. I used the stitched rectangles dies for both.


This card I cut different than your basic card.
Base 4 1/4 X 10 Scored at 4 1/2 inches
DSP 4 1/4 X 1 inch


Products used
Paper- Highland Heather, Pear Pizazz, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Calypso Corral, Flowering Cactus DSP
Ink- Mossy Meadow, Highland Heather, Soft Suede
Other Products- Flowering Cactus Die Cuts and felt flowers, Linen thread, Gilded Gems, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Calendar from Etsy, Stitched Rectangles dies, Stampin' Dimensionals.

I had so much fun creating these projects. I hope you enjoy them and they bring you some inspiration in the new year!

Order this Flowering Cactus set here

 

Comments

Popular Posts